Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things i USED to do as a CHILD...

1.) Climb Tall trees..
(Now i still do, but i get reprimanded..)

2.)Run around ANYWHERE BUTT-NAKED...
(there's no explanation why i don't do that anymore..)

3.) Play under the RAIN..
(Now, people ASK my AGE..)


4.) CRY for milk..
(Now, i have to make my own..)

5.) Eat loLLipops for breakfast..
(Now? no can do.. CAVITIES ATTACK)

6.) Be all Cute and get double portions for cake and stuff..
(Now, i only get it from people who THINK i'm cute..

7.) Order anything i WANT when i'm sick or SAD from school..
(now, i have to buy my own medicine..)

8.) Get KISSED when i trip over a ROCK
(Now, i get yelled at for being CLUMSY)

9.) get PRAISED for a lousy DANCE/SONG..
(Now, they tell me to TRY HARDER)

10.) Ask what a word means and still be called CUTE..
(now, i'm called stupid or illiterate..)

11.) go with my pops inside the men's comfort room..
(Now, i have my own "LADIES ROOM")


there are several things i have to GROW OUT OF.. and several things i have to GROW INTO.. for some of us, we grow up.. and others.. grow DOWN..

No comments:

Post a Comment